No one succeeds alone, that’s why we partner with the best.
Our Partners Help Us Provide Premium Service
Teamwork and personal attention are built into every service we provide. We seek to create long-term partnerships with every client. Reverus has a lot of experience and managed IT service expertise to offer, but that does not mean we don’t need help sometimes. In order to deliver the best methods and prices for our clients, we have partnered with many third-party vendors and manufacturers that share our values.
Our cloud-computing resources require links to technology services like professional data centers. Preparing the best disaster recovery and business continuity planning typically means partnering with providers that have the most experience in data recovery. Obviously, offering Office 365 migration means that we have teamed with Microsoft and become familiar with their tools.
We are not bound to one manufacturer or supplier, we always look at the market and pick the best partner for our clients. The end goal is always the best outcome for the client.
Our partners provide enhancements to our services.
We pass those improvements on to our clients.
Get To Know Our Partners
- Cisco Systems: Centered in San Jose, California, Cisco in an American multinational company. They design, build, and sell networking equipment across several industries. We have partnered with them to provide telecom services and computer networking.
- Dell: A privately owned American company based in Round Rock, Texas, they develop, sell, and support computers and their related products. They are one of the largest tech-based corporations in the world, with over 103,000 employees worldwide.
- Microsoft: An American technology company that has grown into one of the biggest companies worldwide. They develop, build, license, and support computer programs, personal computer, and other related services.
- NetApp: An American computer storage and data management company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. They are a member of the NASDAQ-100 and have ranked on the Fortune 500 as well.
- Palo Alto Networks: A network security company that is based in Santa Clara, California, whose primary products are firewalls that are designed to increase transparency and detailed control of network traffic. These applications are based on user data and content identification.
- Veeam: An industry leader in modern data management, we have partnered with Veeam to enhance our 24/7 information technology services.
- VMware: An American software company based in Palo Alto, California, they create cloud and virtualization services. They were the first to successfully virtualize x86 architecture.
We’ve developed these relationships to provide our clients with the most innovative services. We are proud to partner with some of the most powerful third-party vendors and manufacturers in the industry.